WHAT IS BSC CHEMISTRY ?
Bachelor of Science in chemistry is a 3 year course with 6 semesters In simple words you papers to write 6 years of examination It include theory as well as practical You will study fundamentals Chemistry to this course. it’s practical uses in course .
What is the eligibility criteria for BSC chemistry
this course I To take addimission in BSc Chemistry
- you must had scored 45-60% marks in 12th had PCM or PCB.
- in Passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Math Biology.
- In some colleges you may entrance exam have to pass.
HIGHER STUDIES AFTER THIS COURSES
After completion of this course you do these higher courses.
- MSC Chemistry
- MBA management
- PG diplomas in management
WHICH SECTOR OFFER YOU JOB AFTER BSC CHEMISTRY ?
Several sectors had vacancies for a BSC Chemistry graduate .
- Chemical factoring
- Clinical laboratories forensic
- Fertilizer plants Refineries
- Government Departments
- Cosmetics and perfume industry
- Chemical laboratories
- Educational institutes
- Energy firms
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Health care industries.
WHAT JOB POST WILL ACQUIRE VIA BSC CHEMISTRY ?
There are several job ports via this course which offered by several sector
- Manager Lab manager
- Chemist Supervisor
- Quality control officer
- Lab assistant